Friday, May 30, 2008

It's ALL here (well, almost)

So, I just got the second of my three fabric shipments. I must say, it's ironic that the one shipment that isn't here yet is from a massive on-line only fabric company that is located about an hour from my house - and they haven't even shipped my product yet.

I'm BEYOND pleased with the fast shipment from the other two places I ordered from...Fat Quarter Shop and CatyLou Quilts (another Etsy shop - she was super fast with setting up my order, I got everything quickly and so nicely packaged - I will definitely be ordering from her again). Both shops were easy to work with and super fast.

I'm now headed up to the washing machine with about 30 yards of fabric so it can be washed and dried by the time both boys are in bed tonight. I'm currently working on two quilts from the "Baby's 2nd Step" line from Wilmington - and then it's time to use all of my new fabrics!!!

1 comment:

cupcake_ninja said...

What matters is, the cupcake fabrics are here. ;)